1.13.2012

Belated Birthday Wishes

I can be the worst procrastinator.  In high school and college, I would frequently wait until the night before a paper was due to start typing it...which then would result in pulling an all-nighter, drinking one or two pots of coffee to keep me going.  Between age and little ones requiring my attention extremely early the next day, I don't think I can pull  off working on a project until the wee hours of the morning these days, but I do still tend to procrastinate.  So I was extremely proud of myself for making a birthday card for my mom over a week before her actual birthday.  My pride quickly dissipated when I found said card sitting in my craft room yesterday....and her birthday is today...and she lives about 1400 miles away. I don't think my mom follows my blog... which is too bad because then she could get a sneak peek of what is now her belated card :).






No comments:

Post a Comment