1.19.2012

Love of My Life

So blame it on there hardly being any pictures of my husband and myself together, or the over abundance of pictures of our kids, but I just don't do as many layouts of us anymore. So when Santiago (who is only 3-1/2) took this adorable picture of us this past October I just knew I was going to have to do a really special layout with it.  You know the kind...where you use that patterned paper you have been hoarding for "just the right moment" and one of those really nice embellishments (like a Prima silk flower) that cost $5 lol.  And when Colorful Creations started running a challenge to use lyrics of a song on a layout, I knew immediately that I would use that very photo.  The challenge will continue to run until January 31st so you still have time to play along as well!




For my song lyrics I chose part of the chorus from one of my favorite songs "Say Hey (I Love You)" by Michael Franti...."It seems like everywhere I go, the more I see, the less I know. But I know one thing, that I love you"

No comments:

Post a Comment