4.09.2012

Let's Get Sketchy! Challenge #6

This will have to be a quick (and late!) post. I'm still recovering from sickness, tending to the rest of my household who has now fallen ill and trying to play catch up on the mountain of housework that accumulated while I was in bed for most of last week.  Seems so unfair that SAHM's don't get sick days...

Anyhow here is my sample of this week's challenge over at Let's Get Sketchy! Hope you will take a time to head over and see the sketch for yourself as well as the sample from the rest of our talented design team!

1 comment:

  1. what a sweet and darling layout! I love pictures of sleeping little ones, so cute! Love your color choices too, very nice! sorry to hear of the sickness in your house, we had something like that about two weeks ago, I got lucky and didn't get it...I know what you mean about mom's not getting sick days, and the house going down the drain when we do get sick, seems so unfair! Hope everyone is better soon :)

    ReplyDelete