4.23.2012

Let's Get Sketchy! Challenge #8

I fear that for the next couple months my posts will be quite brief. We finally went into escrow last week, which means we now have 45 days from that date to finsh packing and get moved out of our house. I often become fearful that I will never get everything into boxes when I'm only able to get a few packed each day. And even more frightening is the fact that we still haven't found a place to live. It's the moments in our lives such as this that make me grateful that I have a sovereign Lord to trust in. His timing is always perfect and as it is written in Scripture, "''For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the LORD, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'" I keep that passage from Jeremiah very close to my heart each time I become anxious about our housing situation.

But enough about my crazy & chaotic life! It's Monday which means it's time for another challenge at Let's Get Sketchy! Here's my take on this week's sketch:

Please swing by Let's Get Sketchy! and take a look at the sketch on which I based my layout as well as the samples done by our talented design team!

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Love the hot air balloons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so bright and fun. I love the photos, they look so sweet and innocent. Hope your housing situation works out for you..I'm saying a little prayer.

    ReplyDelete