11.28.2012

Re-do!

The "incompleteness" to my most recently posted layout was on my mind throughout Thanksgiving weekend, and I was actually looking forward to getting back from our mini trip to so I could play around with it. I was even more adamant about getting it up to my standards after posting it here on my blog, and seeing all over again that it just didn't look right to me. I still wouldn't say it's a favorite layout, but after adding some star embellies, staples & hand-stitching, I'm way more content with the result. 

I also went back and added a few elements to its adjoining page, which was for a Let's Get Sketchy! sketch last month.

And here's what they look like side-by-side in Santiago's 1st Birthday album:

2 comments:

  1. Ok, I really liked it before, but I have to admit, the additions are perfect! Great job! Hope all is going well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You seriously have the cutest little guy!

    ReplyDelete