11.19.2012

Scrappy Friends November Challenge

A few months ago I discovered that several of my internet scrappy friends were teaming up to do a monthly challenge on their blogs. At Brenda's blog you will find a sketch. And if you hop over to Rochelle's blog she has a stash challenge, at Kristi B's blog there is a technique challenge, and at the Scrappin' n' Happy blog Kerys has a color combo challenge. If you complete the challenge at each blog you receive an entry for a random prize drawing, and for every additional challenge you combine or complete you will receive an entry for a bonus prize. Now how much fun is that?

I really got caught up in my Let's Get Sketchy! design team work as well as our month long trip to Dallas, so I completely forgot to post my entries for the months of September and October, which I am now posting below:

With the latter layout, my entry into the Scrappin' n' Happy blog challenge actually won me the random prize drawing. I was so excited to get my prize in the mail last week

and got to work with it immediately to complete the following layout:




I used the sketch from Brenda's challenge, and rotated it 90 degrees. And then I used the color combo challenge from thScrappin' n' Happy blog (the colors in my EP prize were PERFECT), the technique challenge from Kristi B's blog, and the stash challenge from Rochelle's blog..  Now after photographing my layout I was preparing to upload it and link it to all the sites...when I realized I had totally missed one of the requirements for Rochelle's stash challenge. Arrgghhh!  So I went back and added some chevron and here is the result:




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful layouts, as always!!! Thank you so much for playing along with our challenges! :)
    ~ Rochelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO adorable! That has to be one of my favorite collections! Great job on completing all 4 challenges! Thanks for joining in :-)

    ReplyDelete