12.09.2012

Scrappy Friends December Challenge

I just want to start off by giving a huge "thank you" to all of you who left comments on my last post. Your encouraging words and prayers have been a huge blessing to me. I truly feel the Lord's love & comfort through each of you beautiful women. Thank you!!!

Now on to scrapbooking!  Another month and another fun Scrappy Friends challenge. The girls decided to mix things up a bit this time. Each blog has a challenge using one of the letters in the word NOEL. First stop is Kery's blog (N) where she requires the use of a number in the title or sentiment of your layout. The next stop is Kristi B's blog (O) where she requires the use of an oval. At Rochelle's blog (E) she requires the use of at least 5 eyelets. And last but not least, at Brenda's blog she requires a list with 3 or more things and/or the use of lined paper.

So far, every time I have participated in the Scrappy Friends challenges I have been able to complete all four challenges on my layout, but I searched throughout my entire stash and could not find one single eyelet. However, I did knock out two birds with one stone by using a sketch from Creative Scrappers as my inspiration.
I'm pretty far behind on having photos developed, so these are pictures from last year of Santiago "helping" Paolina "write" her letter to Santa.

And that's it for now...I'm still busy working on Christmas cards!
.

1 comment: