2.01.2013

About a Boy

Hello everyone! My apologies for the late post today...it's a packing frenzy around here! I hope you will continue to forgive me as I will most likely be utilizing the "moving" excuse until we are in Dallas and at least partially unpacked. Even scheduling a post seems to do me no good since I can't even find the time to compose it in the first place LOL! 

Anyhow, today is the first challenge on the brand new About a Boy scrapbooking challenge blog. You are to create a layout introducing the little man/men in your life. More specifically, his name must appear in the title or journaling. Super easy!

Upload the link to your layout, and you will be entered to win this month's prize.

And here is mine...
To introduce my most scrapped about little man, I used a photo of Santiago from his two-year photo shoot. Thanks for looking, and I hope to see your entries too!

No comments:

Post a Comment