3.17.2013

About a Boy March 15th Challenge

Back to scrapping and my first three projects are all going live within two days...no wading into the water for me!  Sorry I'm a few days late in posting this About a Boy layout, but unfortunately we are still unpacking a few boxes and the weekends are the only time for my honey to work on my "honey do list"...and a lot of my requests require helping hands (i.e. hanging shelves).

The March 15th challenge is to use scraps. Not a problem for me...I have a plethora of them and I'm always looking for a way to use them before they build up even more. And here's what I created:

I used photos of Santiago with his first teddy bear given to him by my grandma. An interesting tidbit about this layout...I did not use a sketch which is absolutely unheard of for me! I just started laying down my scraps and photos, shuffling them around and voila! Maybe I should use scraps more often lol.

Anyhow, thanks for looking, and please go to the About a Boy blog to see what the other girls created with their scraps.

No comments:

Post a Comment