4.01.2013

April 1st Challenges

The first day of April which means that it's time for some new challenges. First up is a new sketch and color palette at Sketches With Color.

The sketch:


The colors:


And my layout:
I used lots of Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm and a picture of my sweet Paolina when she was 8 months old. It's hard to believe she will be three years old in about 2 months!

Now for the April 1st Challenge at About a Boy, which is to use chevrons on a layout.  Here's mine:
Santiago is the baby in the striped shirt, and about 6 months old. Love looking back at his chubbiness...he's so slender and all boy these days

Thanks for looking, and I hope you will take a chance to participate in both of these challenges!


1 comment:

  1. I love your blue yet totally girly LO and the boys' layout is so so balanced!

    ReplyDelete