5.13.2013

Let's Get Sketchy May Week 2 Challenge

It's Monday and time for another sketch challenge at Let's Get Sketchy! Here is the sketch you have to work with...

I rotated it and came up with this...
As you know, I don't usually scrap current photos. I'm way too behind with piles of photos from at least two years back to be able to...but ever so often I can't resist getting a few recent photos developed and scrapping them immediately. So here is Santiago a few months ago on his first day of Pre-K at his new school here in Dallas. I'm not exactly thrilled about the uniform policy...khakis and button-up shirts aren't exactly my style..but Santiago has seen  the oher kids in the district dressed like this and he loves showing off that he's a big kid who goes to school.


2 comments:

  1. I love the pp's you used and love the tag! He's such a handsome little boy! Great job Jenessa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you flipped the sketch! Santiago looks so happy in his uniform!! :)

    ReplyDelete