5.20.2013

Let's Get Sketchy

Since I can't seem to complete a layout without having a sketch in front of me...whether it be one of mine or someone else's. And since Let's Get Sketchy always has such awesome sketches, you would think I would use all of theirs every week...unfortunately life tends to get in the way and sometimes I'm lucky to get my required Design Team completed on time! In the last month I've really been making an effort to work ahead as much as possible though because once Santiago is out of school for the summer I honestly don't know when I will find the time to scrapbook. I did enroll both kids in a morning VBS the second week of June, so I suppose I will be working frantically those five days at least! Anyhow, somehow or another I managed to take the time to make a layout using this week's Let's Get Sketchy sketch. Here's the sketch...


I flipped it and came up with this...
It's actually the adjoining page in an album using a layout I previously created for Sketches With Color so it will look like this put together...
Obviously the pictures were taken in different lighting and I did a horrible job of editing lol!


8 comments:

  1. Love it Jenessa! So absolutely adorable! I love how you flipped the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page Jenessa, love the stitching and hopefully you will find some "me" time this summer to get those pages done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great set of pages! Thanks for finding time to play along this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pictures are just too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute page.. adorable photos.. and love the accents

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! Fantastic job of turning it into a two pager!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great work Jenessa! Love the colors and your photos are so precious.

    ReplyDelete