7.20.2013

A Couple Pages...

Here's a brief post while Paolina naps and Noé is at the baseball game with Santiago. I've been using this short time to myself to work on some scrapbooking and realized I should also actually upload what few pages I've had the opportunity to complete since we've been back from our trip the first week of July. And I do mean FEW...as in two. Summer has been fun, but I am certainly looking forward to having some quiet time to myself in the afternoons again!

First is a page I made with the other team's sketch at Let's get Sketchy!
I used a photo (glossy grrrr!) of Paolina at her newborn photo shoot. Most of the supplies are older product, but there are also some scraps of Bo Bunny Mamarazzi2...a deceivingly versatile collection!

And the other page is for a challenge currently running at About A Boy. I may not be serving on their design team anymore, but I definitely still follow all the challenges there and was fortunate to find the time to get at least one done for July! This challenge was to use the colors red, white and blue (kraft as a background is allowed).
I used a photo of Santiago at about 10 months old...and about a month shy of walking on his own. He loved cruising around the living room but was even  more thrilled when he could walk without the aid of furniture.

Well I think I hear a tiny voice beckoning me from her bedroom. Thanks for looking and hope to post again soon!


19 comments:

  1. Fantastic pages you have made Jenessa, love them them both. And I love the cute photos and the papers you have used too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such adorable pages! Love your red, white, and blue page. Glad you joined us at About A Boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, love these Jenessa! Your sons look in the second one is priceless! thanks for playing along with Team A this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both your pages Jenessa, and especially love what you did with our sketch for the first page! Such beautiful details!

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute pages.. great take on the sketch. too cute photos

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful page! Love how you created a rugged look by distressing the edges of the circles. Nice to see you playing along at About a Boy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely precious page! So glad you took the time to join us over at About A Boy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOnderful pages! I love the photo of your daughter! And the highway theme to go with the cruisin title!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great pages and sooo love the sweet girlie page!!! sooo glad you played along with LGS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You did a fantastic job on both of these layouts! The texture and patterns are gorgeous. And the photos are so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable pages and love the texture on your pages!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great pages Jenessa, both were awesome! Thanks for joining us at AAB!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow love those pages. Thanks for playing along with us at AAB!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful pages! Both of them, even though I'm here to say, "Thanks for joining us at About a Boy!"

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! Such beautiful layouts! Love all the texture on both! Thanks for playing along with us at AAB! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fantastic layouts Jenessa - love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for playing along with us at AAB! =)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great pages, lovely photos, nice details! Thanks for playing along with us at ABB!

    ReplyDelete