10.02.2013

My Scraps & More Sketches

Just a super quick post. I haven't been home much today. I took Santiago to the bus stop, came home, got Paolina ready for school, dropped her off, came home, and then I was right back out the door to pick up Santiago because it was an early release day. It's finally "cooled off" to 90 degrees so my friend and I took our boys to the park for lunch. Now we're home briefly before we head back out the door to pick up Paolina from school. I feel like I've spent a lot of time driving today and not much else. I think I'm starting to understand what the moms of older kids are talking about when they say they feel like taxi cab drivers lol.

Anyhow, I whipped this page up while Paolina was napping yesterday and used a sketch from My Scraps & More Sketches.

I used a photo of Santiago from soccer this past summer. Every week one player received a medal...he got his for "good sportsmanship". And for product I used lots of Fancy Pants Trendsetter with Crate Paper The Pier background paper. Now that I'm looking at this page I'm thinking it needs a title and journaling. It doesn't even have a date lol! I really get carried away with the artistic aspect of scrapbooking and tend to forget the "documenting memories" part.  Maybe I will repost once I've done that...but for now thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment