10.01.2013

ScrapMuch?

Oh wow! It's October already? Time is really getting away from me with the kids in school. Of course it doesn't help that it's still in the 90s here...I have to keep telling myself over and over that yes it is fall. I love that it's the first of the month though...it's my day to puruse all of my favorite challenge sites and see what their new challenges are for the month. I've already found several sketches I'm excited to play with. But before I get carried away with October challenges...I need to post a layout I created for the September Week 2 challenge at ScrapMuch? I'm always on the look-out for sketches that will work well with the cards I want to scrapbook...and this one was absolutely perfect!



As I was saying, I like to scrapbook cards but sometimes they're large and it's rare to find a sketch that is intended for larger photos. I also don't want to use a lot of embellishments because while I don't mind them overlapping photos, I would prefer they did not cover the card because I'd like to have the option of still opening it to read the sentiment inside. So both the sketch and background paper from Pink Paislee totally fit the bill for the card that my sweet hubby gave me for my birthday this year!

Oh and I got a wonderful surprise while I was hopping around my favorite challenge sites. I discovered that I had made the September Top 3 at Scrap Our Stash. Whoo hoo!


Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. This is awesome, I love that you scrap your cards. I will have to start that too, great idea! Thanks for linking up with ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete