10.30.2013

Stuck?! Sketches

Yesterday I was commenting about how I am thrilled when I am able to get more than one challenge done at a single site. I was actually able to do that TWICE this month. Here's a second page I got done for Stuck?! Sketches.
I've also commented in the past about my penchant for hoarding scrappy supplies. This layout is a classic example! I put aside a bunch of my Basic Grey Capella and Fancy Pants Road Show product specifically for scrapping photos from our friends' wedding that was back in 2008. I had honestly forgotten that I even had some of it! And talk about an old photo too...I'm embarrassed by my chubby face in this photo! I suppose my excuse is that I had had a baby six months prior and was still holding on to a lot of the pregnancy weight.


No comments:

Post a Comment