11.03.2013

Stuck?! Sketches

It's always a privilege & honor to have an opportunity to guest design for a challenge site or blog, especially one that has cool sketches and an amazing design team. And that's just what I am doing for Stuck?! Sketches this week. Check out the awesome sketch I had to work with...


And this is what I did with it...
This page has a mix of Fancy Pants Down by the Shore, Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm and Crate Paper Maggie Holmes and Sundrifter. I love that manufacturers usually have color trends that carry across lines released at the same time. Makes it all that much easier to mix and match, especially I'm down to just scraps.

I encourage you to head over to the Stuck?! Sketches blog to see what their talented design team did and to join along as well! You have until November 29th to link up for a chance at a prize from Linnie Blooms.


1 comment:

  1. Fab job on the LO Jenessa, love the cute photo and layers of really cool papers :)

    ReplyDelete