11.15.2013

S.W.A.T.

Before moving out to Dallas from Southern California, I was serving on four different design teams. With all the craziness involved in packing & unpacking, I knew that it would be impossible to keep up with my duties for so many teams so I made the difficult decision to resign from two of those teams. And then of course several months later, after attempting to take on the administrative duties of one of those four sites I closed that blog. I truly miss the challenges and the other ladies on those teams though! And now that life has finally fallen into more of a predictable routine, I try to go back and visit those sites and play along with their challenges. Last week I was able to join in with Boy Meets Girl and this week I have made a page for S.W.A.T. For Drill #19 we have been challenged to create a layout that featuring photos of food or a recipe.

In keeping with the current season, I used a photo of our dinner table from Thanksgiving back in 2008. The product is older too...some My Mind's Eye, Basic Grey, SEI and KI Memories from years passed. I tried to update the older product by painting the background paper and adding in a few scraps from more recent collections...Studio Calico Sundrifter and Crate Paper Maggie Holmes.

Thanks for looking and have a fabulous weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful layout! Love the fussy cut details and beautiful colors! Thanks for playing along w/the SWAT gobble 'til you wobble challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the layers!! Thanks for joining us over at SWAT!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute table setting and layout!! :) Thanks for playing along at SWAT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy layout!! Love the background work!! Thanks for playing along at SWAT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful LO!!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at S.W.A.T!

    ReplyDelete