3.28.2014

Another ScrapMuch? Layout

InLinkz won't allow users to link up multiple images from the same blog post, so since I have a second layout I created using a ScrapMuch? sketch I have a second quick post. I love Laura's sketches, but what I really love is that she creates such awesome double-pagers, which are super hard to find! I also played along with Challenge #1 for Scrap Our Stash's Scrap a Thon, which is to use three or more layers of patterned paper and/or embellishments. I'm pretty sure my page has both...


These photos were taken a few days after I came home from the hospital with our newborn Paolina. Santiago loved having a new baby sister but he was also craving a little personal attention, so he was thrilled when his papi came home with this kid seat so they could ride together on the bike.

Thanks for looking (again)!

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous page, great paper and embellishment choices and I love the background! So glad you joined us at ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your paper choices and the style of this. Great layout ... i too love Laura's 2 pagers! Thanks for joining in our ScrapMuch? challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous two page! Love all the details! Thank you for playing along in our Stash A Thon at Scrap our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a handsome! Thanks for participating at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great double layout! love the texture! Thanks for playing along with our Stash A Thon at Scrap our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful double page layout and great take on the challenge. Thanks for joining in with the Birthday Celebrations at Scrap Our Stash. xx

    ReplyDelete