4.25.2014

Cow Parade

Wow it's been a crazy week. Santiago's birthday is Sunday, the party is tomorrow, and Noé and I are going to a dinner party for his work tonight. I've been super busy running errands and working on party stuff, and I completely forgot to get a post up for a challenge over at Stuck on U Sketches, which just ended.


I only used two photos and came up with this...

Several years before we had kids, Noé and I went to visit his family in Mexico over Christmas and New Year's Eve. That year the Cow Parade was in Mexico City and we toured the streets to see all the sculptures...and of course I had to photograph each and every one. I recently went through my enormous stack of photos that needs to be scrapped and found all of the photos from that trip. I had really forgotten about them and was totally inspired to get them onto layouts. For this first page I used the above Stuck on U sketch. And for the below page, I just "winged it" without any sketch at all. Both pages use mostly Amy Tan's Plus One collection, as well as some Glitz & Doodlebug washi tapes.

I apologize or the "not-so-perfect" photos of these layouts. My camera is on its last leg, and I've been taking photos of all my layouts with my iPhone.  Have a fantabulous weekend all! And please keep your fingers crossed that the gluten-free, egg-free cupcakes I just baked turn out delicious for tomorrow's birthday party!


No comments:

Post a Comment