5.30.2014

My Scraps & More Sketch #83

Wow! Is it seriously the second to last day of May? This weekend we're getting our family pool pass and signing the kids up for swim lessons. And next week is Santiago's last week of school. I guess summer is here! Hmmm...not sure if my body is actually ready for bikini season. May we please have a few extra weeks so I can get to the gym a bit more?! I guess I should have spent a little less time scrapping and a little bit more time working out. But who can resist a great sketch...like the following from My Scraps & More Sketches.


And here's what I did with it...

I'm starting to get a little sad that I've gone through almost all of my kids' infant photos. I love reminiscing over them. Paolina was just 9 days old here. Fortunately I still have a lot of photos from each of their first years that need to be scrapped, so I will have to make due with that!

For this page the background paper is Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm and the rest is lots of miscellaneous scraps. I always feel so accomplished when I can put dent into my stash of scraps!

Thanks for looking...now please head over to the My Scraps & More Sketches blog for lots more inspiration!

1 comment: