8.25.2014

Let's Get Sketchy August Week 4

Happy Monday! And I do mean happy!! Today is the first day of school for both Santiago and Paolina. Ok, ok...Paolina did go to school all summer because it's a year-round preschool...but yay for both kids being back to school at the same time! Next year will be even better when she starts kinder and they are at the same school too.

Another reason to be excited, especially if you don't have school-aged children starting back today, is that Let's Get Sketchy has a new sketch...


My take on it...

I realize that the summer season is not officially over, so it may seem premature to be thinking about Halloween, but both of my kids have already decided on this year's costumes and all the discussion just got me into a Halloween mood. So I pulled out these photos of Santiago's 2nd Halloween when he was just 18 months old. I'm ridiculously behind on my Halloween layouts...I've only done Santiago and Paolina's 1st Halloweens...so I have a lot product in my stash with that theme. I think that most of this page was done with older My Mind's Eye and Basic Grey Halloween lines.

Now please head on over to the Let's Get Sketchy blog to see what the rest of Team B did with this sketch.

No comments:

Post a Comment