8.01.2014

Scrap Our Stash Guest Designer

Back in June I had the honor of having a layout chosen as a Top Pick at Scrap Our Stash. Along with this distinction I was doubly honored by being asked to guest design for them in the month of August. So here is my layout for the first challenge of the month...

Challenge #17 is to create a layout using a selfie photo and to use a premade/packaged frame from our stash. I used a selfie of myself that I took on St. Patrick's Day this year. Back before kids I usually celebrated by drinking a Guinness (or two...or three lol), but since I've had little one(s) home with me for the last six years, now I opt for just wearing  my Guinness cap. Since I created this page for Scrap Our Stash, it seemed like I ought to use as much older product & scraps as possible. My background paper is Scribble Scrabble...is that manufacturer even still in business?? And the scraps are from Basic Grey Fresh Cut, Crate Paper Love Notes and Bo Bunny Modern Miss. For the frame I dug into my stash and found a pink one from My Mind's Eye Just Dreamy 2. I cut it in half and tucked it behind the layers to give an illusion of it being much longer than it actually is.

Thank you to Scrap Our Stash for not only asking me to guest design this month, but also to make a small dent in my ridiculously large stash of scrappy product! I hope you will head over to their blog and join in with this challenge as well.

1 comment: