10.31.2014

ScrapStuffz

I came across a sad announcement on Monday...after two years, ScrapSuffz "Inspired By" Challenges will be closing its doors. As a previous owner of a challenge blog, I totally understand the difficulties that can be associated with running one, but I will still will be sorry to see this one go.

I'm glad I had the opportunity to play along with them this month, and there were actually two challenges available. I was totally inspired by the below photo as well it's verbal prompt "Let it go."


And this is what I came up with...

As many girls are, Paolina is obsessed with the movie Frozen. Over the summer, I had the opportunity to download the soundtrack from iTunes for only $5, so as I'm sure you can imagine we now hear a lot of Frozen music around our house, in the car, and pretty much anywhere she has access to it from my phone. Of course the boys get pretty tired of hearing "Let It Go" over and over, so I let her use my ear buds when everyone starts moaning and groaning about the Frozen soundtrack being played. Again.

And in case you wondered, yes, she is dressing up as Elsa for Halloween today. Hopefully there will be some adorable photos and a fun layout to follow. Happy Halloween!!

Product List:
Authentique Abroad patterned paper
Echo Park Everyday Eclectic patterned paper
Simple Stories Summer Paradise patterned paper
KI Memories Love Elsie patterned paper
Dream Street Papers patterned paper
Scenic Route journaling card
Chatter Box artsy.licious button
KI Memories felt stickers
Sassafras Lass layered button flower
My Mind's Eye enamel dots
The Crafter's Workshop template

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! I'm glad you got to play along with the last one! I wish it could continue, but it just isn't working :( Thanks for joining in :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Jenessa for sharing your page with us for the last time, really appreciate it. Love how you manipulate the photos, love the color combo, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete