10.07.2014

Sketches4All Guest Designer

I'm honored to announce that I was asked to be a Guest Designer over at Sketches4All for the month of October. They have such a warm & friendly community as well as fun challenges each month so I really encourage you to head over and check out their site here.


As a Guest Designer I was given the opportunity to host my own challenge for the month, which is to use the below sketch to create a layout. There's also a bit of a twist...but you will have to go to Sketches4All to get all the details!


And here's my sample page...

We really get our money's worth out of our kids Halloween costumes...they love to use them as dress-up. In fact, Santiago (who is 6) still has the costume he wore when he was 3. It doesn't fit by any stretch of the imagination, but he loves to squeeze himself into it and play lol! I took these photos of Paolina over the summer when she was playing dress-up in last year's Rapunzel costume.

Do you like the sketch? Are you wondering what the twist is? I hope you take the time to head over to Sketches4All and join along!


No comments:

Post a Comment