11.21.2014

My Scraps & More #94

Is it just me or is November flying by? I feel like Halloween was just last weekend,,,but in fact Thanksgiving is this coming Thursday. I hope time slows down a bit so I have time to get started on finish everything on my Christmas prep list.

How are you doing with your to-do list for all the upcoming holidays? I hope you're finding time to get some scrappy fun in. Just in case you are, My Scraps & More Sketches has a fabulous new sketch for you to work with...


And here's what I did with it...
Speaking of Halloween, I used a photo from last year when the kids went trick-or-treating with Santiago's best friend. I'm the worst when it comes to using themed product...so I have a huge stash of Halloween paper and embellishments that I've hardly used. It felt sooo good to finally create a page with them.

I hope you will head over to the My Scraps & More Sketches blog to see what the rest of Team A did with this fun sketch. And don't forget to link up your take on it for a chance at winning the monthly prize.

Product List:
My Mind's Eye Happy Haunting patterned paper & diecuts
Basic Grey Sultry and Kioshi patterned paper
KI Memories Haunted patterned paper
Sassafrass Lass patterned paper
Scenic Route and Prima alpha stickers
My Mind's Eye enamel dots
Miscellaneous diecuts and dimensional stickers
The Crafters Workshop template



3 comments: