1.26.2015

Let's Get Sketchy January Week 4

Happy Monday! After some rain came through and cooled things off for a few days last week, it's back to being sunny and warmer. In fact they're talking about it getting into the low 80s later this week. I am one happy girl! I've been enjoying taking the kids to the park to play after school almost everyday and barely noticed I haven't had any time at my craft table. Well...almost. It seems like there are always great sketches and challenges to participate in, and of course I often get sucked into watching YouTube videos about new techniques. I need to find time to play inside! For those of you who have no other options than to hibernate indoors this winter, you will be happy to find this brand new sketch up at Let's Get Sketchy...


I rotated it and came up with this...

These are some fun photos from a 70's theme party Noé and I went to back in 2007. Talk about difficult pictures to scrap...aren't the colors in all our costumes awful??

Please take the time to hop over to the Let's Get Sketchy blog and see what the rest of Team B did with this fun sketch.

Product List:
Studio Calico The Pier patterned paper
Studio Calico Lemon Lush patterned paper
Prima Say It In Crystals
Liquitex gesso
Tattered Angels glimmer mist


1 comment: