2.10.2015

Red Carpet Studio

I've pretty much gotten to the point where I never create a layout without a sketch. When I can't find one to suit my needs, I design one myself. And now I'm starting to find that I really need prompting from sites that have recipe challenges or some other kind of suggestion for use of product to really dig into my stash. I'm definitely not complaining...otherwise my pages would probably be stuck in a rut and the size of my stash would never diminish! I used to use a ton of bling on my pages, but somewhere along the way I just stopped. So when I saw Challenge #87 at Red Carpet Studio I just knew I needed to look for something sparkly to add to my next page.

Paolina really, really loves taking selfies with me. For awhile there, her favorite face to make was "tongue sticking out." When she starts Kinder next year I'm really going to miss these days that she and I spend together just the two of us...

Anyhow, it's impossible to tell from the photo, but some of the patterned paper is glittery, including the heart that I fussy cut. I also splattered some glimmer mist and used a sparkly pink button.




1 comment:

  1. This layout if utterly fabulous! I love it! So many great embellishments, textures, and layers all blended so well together ! Just a really awesome layout. Thanks for joining us at Red Carpet Studio and hope to see you again!
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete