3.09.2015

Let's Get Sketchy March Week 2

So this week Santiago is on Spring Break from school. I have a few thoughts on this. First of all...spring break already?? We just had snow and ice five days ago, today is only in the low 50s, and last time I checked I'm pretty sure it's still officially winter. And another thought...spring break already?? Didn't they just go back to school from winter break? I swear I will never get to the gym on a regular schedule or have a clean house at this rate. And more importantly...when am I ever going to get consistent scrappy time before it's  *GASP* summer break? Well, as they say "C'est la vie."

But the good news is that it's time for another new sketch from Let's Get Sketchy.


I substituted duplicate photo booth strips for the three square photos and came up with this...

It seems like I hardly have any photos of just Noé and me. We're always taking pictures of the kids, but the kids aren't exactly taking a lot of pictures of us! So not only was it fun to go with Noé to an adult-only event at his office last summer, it was a pleasant surprise that his company had rented out a photo booth.

Hope you have the time to check out what the rest of Team B did with my sketch, as well as play along with it yourself!

Product List:
Bazzill cardstock
Crate Paper Maggie Holmes Styleboard patterned paper
Fancy Pants Down by the Shore patterned paper
Prima template
The Crafters Workshop template
Tattered Angels glimmer mist




1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty layout! Great photos! Love the mix of patterned papers and inky splattered background!

    ReplyDelete