3.23.2015

Let's Get Sketchy March Week 3

Happy Spring!! I am so so happy that with the official spring season, there is also finally some sunshine and warm temperatures. I have been literally moping about for the last 6 weeks with all the cold, gray, gloomy, snowy, icy weather. I feel like the sunshine is pouring out of me!

If the weather isn't beautiful where you are, how about finding some "sunshine" with a fun new sketch from Let's Get Sketchy!


And my take on it...

Last January a friend gifted our kids a Gator after her son received a three-wheeler for Christmas. Not only have they spent hours driving it around our backyard, but it is also a big hit with their neighbor friend.

I hope you get the chance to head over to the Let's Get Sketchy blog and see what the rest of Team B did with this fun sketch. And I hope you have the time to play along as well!

Product List:
Basic Grey Capture patterned paper
Elle's Studio Saltwater patterned paper & vellum
American Crafts Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm patterned paper
American Crafts Amy Tangerine patterned paper
My Mind's Eye Love Me Do patterned paper
The Crafters Workshop template
Tattered Angels glimmer mist




No comments:

Post a Comment