3.30.2015

Let's Get Sketchy March Week 5

Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a great weekend. Mine was filled with lots of birthday celebrating and was a ton of fun. But it was also a bit exhausting, so I'm glad to be back to a routine this morning. What's not usually part of the routine is a fifth Monday in the month. Oh but how fun it is. Let's Get Sketchy has a special sketch and mood board to inspire you!



This mood board is perfect for the fabulous spring weather that we're experiencing where I live. It also makes me think of Easter and Easter eggs, so I was inspired to create another page using Easter photos from last year...


I hope you will also find inspiration in this 5th Monday challenge and decide to play along!

Product List:
American Crafts Dear Lizzy Day Dreamer patterned paper
Carta Bella Hello Again patterned paper
My Mind's Eye Jubilee patterned paper
My Mind's Eye patterned paper
Studio Calico The Pier pinwheel embellishment
American Crafts Thickers
Liquitex gesso
Faber Castell gelatos

No comments:

Post a Comment