5.25.2015

Let's Get Sketchy May Week 4

Happy Memorial Day to all my fellow Americans! Today is also my sweet husband's birthday...the big 4-0 this year. Will you be out and about celebrating today? Or do you have some scrappy time planned for the day? If so, Let's Get Sketchy has one final sketch for the month of May to spark your creativity.


And my take on it...

The background paper is from the Die Cuts With a View Mixed Media line and the rest of the papers are from the American Crafts new Amy Tangerine Stitched line. The reds, oranges and yellows from these two lines are perfect for these photos that I edited with Photo Editor Pro. Outdoors my phone takes amazing photos, but when there's crummy indoor lighting...well it takes crummy photos. So I cheat and use a photo editing app to add effects, which will usually mask the poor quality of the photo.

Thanks so much for looking. I hope you will find the time to check out what the rest of Team B did with this week's sketch.



No comments:

Post a Comment