6.27.2015

Boys Rule

Happy Saturday! As usual our weekend is crazy busy so I'm just popping in real quick to share this page that was inspired by the June sketch challenge at Boys Rule


I used just one photo and came up with this...

This was a satisfying page to create. First of all, the photo is over 7 years old. I think the large red journaling card is around the same. Also, I've had that little red chipboard star and the semi-transparent epoxy stars sitting on my craft desk for over 6 months. I'm not sure why I've never put them away...I think I kept assuming that if I left them out I would use them on a page. I didn't realize it would take so long though! It felt good to get all of it scrapbooked!

Thanks for looking and enjoy the rest of your weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment