7.13.2015

Let's Get Sketchy July Week 2

Happy Monday everyone! So just when I thought our summer was slowing down a bit...swim lessons were finished, Paolina completed VBS and art camp, and all I have to do is run Santiago to his camp...we found out that the offer we made on a house was accepted. So now it's all about packing and making decisions about the renovations we'll be making in the new house before moving in. We've been spending a lot of time at Ikea and Home Depot lol. And I've already started packing nonessential items, which unfortunately includes scrapbooking supplies. Thank goodness I was actually ahead on my design team work, otherwise I would not have pages for July to share with you. Most likely I'm going to go on radio silence at the end of this month and you may not hear from me again until September or October. But enough about all that...you're here for a sketch! So here it is...Let's Get Sketchy's July Week 2 sketch:


I rotated it and came up with this...

I love my hairdresser! I always leave feeling gorgeous and can't resist getting a selfie every time. This was a new style this past February. I've been sporting sideswept bangs for years and thought it was time for a change.

If you haven't already, please head over to the Let's Get Sketchy blog to see what the rest of Team B did with my sketch. I'm sure you will find a ton of inspiration!

Product List:
Elle's Studio Saltwater patterned paper
Sassafras Lass patterned paper
Heidi Swapp Mixed Media glitter stickers
Recollections washi tape
The Crafters Workshop template
Heidi Swapp color shine
Loew-Cornell watercolor paint


No comments:

Post a Comment