5.10.2016

National Scrapbooking Day

Happy Tuesday! Did anyone get an opportunity to scrapbook on National Scrapbooking Day? I wasn't able to get a lot done on Saturday, but between then and yesterday I completed a lot of challenges that were floating around. Today I'm going to share with you the page I made for the combined Scrap Our Stash and The ScrapRoom challenge.

The SOS portion of the challenge was to use a pre-selected stash item from each of the letters in the word STASH. For this page I chose Sequins, (Washi) Tape, Arrow, Striped Print and Hashtag. The ScrapRoom part of the challenge was to choose from five sketches. I chose this one...


Thanks so much for looking.


3 comments:

  1. Love your page and the background work is amazing! Fantastic job on the sketch and with the stash challenge! Thank you for playing along at Scrap Our Stash and The ScrapRoom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome take on both challenges. I love the watercolour background. Well done. Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice layout Jenessa! Thanks for playing along with The ScrapRoom and Scrap Our Stash! :)

    ReplyDelete