5.01.2016

Stuck?! Sketches

Happy first day of May everyone! I hope each of you had a fabulous weekend. Are you ready for another sketch from Stuck?! Sketches?


And here's what I did with it...

For me, the words "fun" and "playful" immediately popped into my mind when I saw the sketch. So I knew I wanted to use these photos of Paolina and Santiago playing dress-up. I also immediately knew that these bright papers from Amy Tangerine's "Better Together" collection would be perfect as well. Last year I bought some of Bazzill's "The Adventures Of..." collection that I wanted to use when I finally got around to scrapbooking one of Santiago's birthday parties which had a Avengers theme. Of course I've never gotten around to working with any of those photos, so I used a few of the stickers that came from that collection on this page. As a final touch I used Heidi Swapp gold Color Shine and some sparkly gold Thickers to play up the gold in the kids' costumes.

Please head over to the Stuck?! Sketches blog to see what the rest of our Creative Team did with the sketch. Hopefully you will be inspired to join in. Make sure you link up by May 29th for a chance at a randomly drawn prize!

Thanks for looking!




4 comments:

  1. Love what you created!! The papers are fun and really make your pics pop!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic Jenessa! What an awesome page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe...this is sooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete