6.01.2016

Stuck?! Sketches

Happy Wednesday. Can you believe it's the first day of June? Where has the year gone? And where has the school year gone? The next two days my kids have early release and then tomorrow is the last day of school!

While my scrappy time is more limited when the kids are home for breaks, I know that some people have more time over the summer. Do you fall into that category? Well then here is a brand new sketch from Stuck?! Sketches for you to get your creative juices flowing...


And my take on it...


Speaking of summer, this photo was taken last summer. I don't remember what we had been doing, but I'm pretty sure we had all been out and about staying busy. When we got home Noé said he was going to take a nap and asked Paolina to join him. She lay down on his chest with an impish little grin, pretending to sleep, but then about 5 minutes later they were both down for the count. I couldn't resist getting a photo of them...such a super cute picture!

I hope you take the time to head over to the Stuck?! Sketches! blog. Our creative team has some awesome inspiration for you. And while you're there, check out the info about how you can win a prize for linking up your own layout!


2 comments:

  1. Love the bold patterns and colours on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great take on the sketch Jenessa!! Love the mix of patterns!

    ReplyDelete