6.15.2016

Stuck?! Sketches

Happy Wednesday! I know it's not officially summer yet, but for a lot of us it is summer break from school. I hope yours is going well so far. Ours has been a bit busy these first two weeks because the kids have a day camp and then evening swim lessons, but next week the swim lessons are done so I'm hoping for life to slow down just a little bit! I've barely had any time to get any scrapbooking done...maybe two layouts in the last ten days. So sad. Maybe you're more free than I am to scrapbook. In which case, you will be delighted that Stuck?! Sketches has a brand new sketch up on the blog...



And here's what I did with it...

I stayed pretty true to the actual sketch. I had this series of small photos that I've been wanting to get onto a layout for awhile, so it was really perfect for them!

Please take a moment to head over to the Stuck?! Sketches blog and check out what the rest of our Creative Team did with the sketch. I'm sure you will find tons of inspiration to create your own layout. Just make sure you link up to the blog by June 29th for a chance at an awesome prize.




1 comment:

  1. Great page, love the background work, super sweet pics too!

    ReplyDelete