9.06.2016

Creative Scrappers #298

Hello everyone and Happy Tuesday! I just wanted to pop in and show you a page I did last week using the current sketch at Creative Scrappers. I was so happy to see them back after their hiatus...I just love Kristine Davidson's sketches! So here's the sketch I worked with...


And here's my interpretation of it...

For the most part this was a simple layout to put together. I spent most of my time handstitching the circles and fussycutting all the flowers, leaves and title. Getting everything in place only took a few minutes. I love it when my creative juices are flowing and pages come together easily like that!

Thanks so much for looking!

5 comments:

  1. this layout is beyond fabulous!!! thank you so much for sharing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the handstitched circles - gorgeous colors and layout! So glad you joined us at Creative Scrappers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous layout! Loving all the energy and colors on your page!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Scrappers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cool and colorful! Love this! Thanks for joining us at Creative Scrappers

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you're looking to lose weight then you certainly have to get on this brand new tailor-made keto plan.

    To create this keto diet service, certified nutritionists, fitness trainers, and chefs joined together to develop keto meal plans that are powerful, convenient, money-efficient, and enjoyable.

    Since their first launch in January 2019, hundreds of people have already completely transformed their figure and health with the benefits a great keto plan can give.

    Speaking of benefits: in this link, you'll discover eight scientifically-confirmed ones provided by the keto plan.

    ReplyDelete